Job: Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
Salary: £22,045 - £22,870
Role: Full-time, Permanent
*Obtain your Level 4 NVQ and progress into Senior*
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
I am recruiting for Residential Support Workers to work in a specialist residential children's home supporting young people with complex needs, attachments disorders and emotional trauma. My client are an exceptional company who are growing and looking for more talented individuals to join their company!
You will be working alongside the young people to ensure they receive the appropriate support, build positive relationships, and learn to develop their lives giving them lots of opportunities down the line.
If you are empathetic, passionate about supporting young people and want a challenging but highly rewarding role, apply here!
Benefits for the Residential Support Worker include:
- An amazing salary and benefits package.
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Company sick pay scheme
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and full paid training programme
- Level 4 Diploma in Residential Childcare qualification cost covered
- Progress into Senior Role
- Amazing Work/Life Balance
- Desire to complete their NVQ Level 4 and progress.
- Recent experience of working with children and/or young people/ young adults
- Supportive, caring, empathetic and friendly manner
- Willingness to learn and to develop
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Adeel Mahmood at Charles Hunter Associates on 07825 213518 or AMahmood@charecruitment.com