Do you want a career working with children and young people? Are you passionate, caring and dedicated to making people's lives better? Work for a leading provider in children's social care in Southampton, Salary £22,757 - £24,024.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
You will be a role model for vulnerable children and young people and assist them to progressing positively in life recovery, whether it be helping them learn to speak or communicate, manage their emotions, adjust to their new lifestyle and promote independence.
- £22,757 - £24,024 per annum
- Full time 39 hours a week
- Day Only Shifts (7am - 3.00pm or 3.00pm - 10pm)
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
- Full commitment to the shifts and hours
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with vulnerable people
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
Send your CV to Laura: lhulin@charecruitment 07990044874