Residential Support Worker
We are seeking enthusiastic Support Workers to support our client based in Lydney, Gloucestershire.
You will be required to support children aged 5+ years in a children residential home setting, maximum 4 young people per home.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Two 8:00-23:00 + sleeping per week.
- Competitive salary
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity available
- Free training provided by Charles Hunter Associates
- Experience working with children with emotional behavioural difficulties
- Experience in SEN or a passion to support young people with additional needs
- NVQ level 3 desirable
Salary: Starting £12.00 per hour PAYE or £15.22 per hour Umbrella.
Location: Lydney, Gloucestershire
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Game at email@example.com or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.