Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK
Residential Support Worker - Burnham - on - sea (Highbridge)
Offering care for vulnerable children and young people with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) and Complex Needs. Expected to encourage communication, positive relationship building, trust and emotional support to the young people.
As a support worker, you will be willing to provide these children with a continuity of care which will bring with them into their adulthood.
Hours required for Residential Support Worker:
- 2 days on and 4 days off shift patters with 2 sleep- ins.
- 8am - 11pm long days.
- Temp to Perm Contract.
Benefits to you as a Residential Support Worker:
- PAYE Rate: £11
- Umbrella Rates: £13.92
- E-learning courses paid for by CHA.
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay.
- Compliance team to help with onboarding process.
Requirements for you as the Residential Support Worker:
- Must Have Child and adult DBS on update service (or willing to pay and process one).
- Be able to engage and communicate with children efficiently.
- Patience, resilience, and a can do attitude.
- The ability to become the "go to" person for help, support and guidance with their everyday needs.
- The willingness to learn not only about the people we support, but the ins and outs of Children's Residential Care.
If this Residential Support Worker position based near Burnham-on-sea is of interest to you please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07884008267 for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.