Do you want a career working with children? Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you caring and dedicated to making people's lives better? Do you want to work for a leading Children's Provider that offers career stability and progression? Apply Now!
I am for Residential Support Workers who live in or can commute to Llanelli to work in a specialist service for children.
You will be a role model for vulnerable children and young people and assist them to progressing positively in life recovery, whether it be helping them learn to speak or communicate, manage their emotions, adjust to their new lifestyle and promote independence.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for children and young people.
You will receive the following benefits:
- £26,301 - £27,083 per annum
- Full time 39 hours a week
- Day Only Shifts (7am - 3.00pm or 3.00pm - 10pm)
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Full commitment to the shifts and hours
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with vulnerable people
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with brain injury, learning disabilities and autism. With services based across the UK, my client is an extremely exciting company to work for.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a family run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!
Send your CV to Laura: lhulin@charecruitment 07990044874