Residential Support Worker
We are seeking enthusiastic Residential Support Workers with experience, or those wanting to get into the care sector. Our client is seeking Residential Support Workers to join their specialist SEN college based near Newbury, West Berkshire.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- 2 early, 2 lates and sleep-in available
- Free Parking
- Meals on site
- Term Time Only
- Training & Development
- Holiday Pay and Pension
- Experience working with young people aged 5 + years whom are deaf
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS
- Availability to work rolling shift pattern
- Working with children aged 5+ years who are deaf
- Working closely with other staff to promote young people independence through oral and written English
- Ability to identify challenging behaviours and promoting the young person's independence
Salary: PAYE £11.00 per hour or £13.92 Umbrella
Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Game at email@example.com or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.