Residential Support Worker- Southampton Based - Required to support within a children's residential home. Roles within the Education & Care job family are dedicated to ensuring children and young people are safe and healthy and able to make a positive contribution and realise their full potential through enjoyment, achievement and economic wellbeing.
***MUST BE A DRIVER WITH A UK LICENSE***
Hours for you as a Residential Support Worker:
- 37.5 hrs per week
- Long day shifts / Half day shifts
- Rolling rota shift pattern - Must be available for alternating weekends.
Benefits for you as Residential Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for prior to starting your new role.
- Temporary to permanent contract after 12 weeks.
- Holiday Pay is 12.07%.
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to help with the onboarding process.
Requirements for you as a Residential Support Worker:
- MUST have an adult and child DBS on the Update Service.
- Experience working with children with Learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
- All colleagues have a responsibility to protect and safeguard vulnerable individuals at risk (whether children or adults). Colleagues must be aware of local child and adult protection procedures and who to contact within the Local Authority Safeguarding team for further advice.
If this Residential Support Worker based in Southampton is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via email@example.com Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.