Back to jobs
Residential Support Worker
- Posted 08 May 2023
- Salary £10.42 - £13.65 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Residential Support Worker required to aid adults with learning disabilities in a six bedded residential home in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
Our client is looking for a patient and caring support worker who is looking for consistency within their career. If you have experience with learning difficulties or autism, then apply now to advance your career as a support worker!
Benefits for you as the Residential Support Worker:
- Training and support provided throughout your time with the client
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere
- Pay starting from £10.42 up to £13.65
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Day or Waking Night positions available
Requirements for you as the Residential Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work (preferably with learning difficulties and autism)
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Henley-on-Thames in your own vehicle.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Henley-on-Thames, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!