Do you want to make a real difference to people's lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Residential Support Worker? Do you want to work for Berkshire's leading social care recruitment agency?
I am recruiting for a Residential Support Worker on a temp-perm basis who have experience in supporting Adults with Learning disabilities within commuting distance to the Abingdon area. As a Residential Support Worker you will be providing support to service users with Learning Disabilities within supported living units. Day, Waking Night, and Sleep-in Support work available across Oxfordshire, starting immediately.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding job supporting vulnerable people with daily activities like swimming, shopping and exercise then look no further!
Benefits for you as a Residential Support Worker:
- Chance to work for the local area's leading social care recruitment agency
- PAYE payments starting from £10.42+ holiday pay
- Flexible hours
- Free E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- Permanent job opportunity.
To be considered for this Residential Support Worker position, you must have:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in social care
- Express a passionate, engaging, and caring attitude
- Be to travel to Abingdon, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
If this role isn't suitable for you but you have experience in Social Care, send me your CV anyway as I have an abundance of opportunities available!
If you are interested in this position but are not based in Abingdon then please still get in contact as we have opportunities in multiple locations.
Apply Here Now!!!