Residential Manager - Based in DORCHESTER. Required to support in a Children's Residential Home. The home provides supported living for between 3 and 5 young people with complex needs.
The Residential Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the Home, ensuring the young people are supported and prepared to move on to independent living. You must be aware that keyworkers are planned, provided and applied in accordance with the homes specification.
Salary between £38,000 - £45,000
Hours for you as a Residential Manager:
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 6pm
- 1 hr unpaid lunch break
Requirements for you as the Residential Manager:
- The Residential Manager must have an NVQ 5 or above (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards completing this qualification.
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS.
- Experience in managing a team is mandatory.
- Show a commitment to making a change within the residential home, providing aims and visions for staff members.
- The Residential Manager may be required to be part of a management rota providing out of hours support for the Company and to cover a sleep-in shift if required to cover sickness or annual leave.
Benefits for you as Residential Manager:
- This is a temp to perm role - permanent after 6 weeks.
- 30 days (including the bank holidays)
- 24 Hour out of hours line for support
Full Job description can be sent upon request
If this Children's Residential House Manager role based in DORCHESTER is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora Waterhouse via the Charles Hunter Associates website for more information regarding this Children's Residential Manager opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.