Do you want to care for vulnerable children in a brand new residential home? Apply today!
My client is a leading children's service provider currently looking for a Residential Childcare Worker to support vulnerable children with Emotional Behaviour Disorders, and/or disabilities and challenging behaviours in a children's home.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working in a children's environment and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the children's support worker role.
Residential Childcare Worker Benefits:
- Salary between £28,000-£33,000 per annum (including sleep-in entitlement)
- Full-time contract
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
Residential Childcare Worker Responsibilities:
- Assisting the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Displaying yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrating a positive attitude, empathy, and resilience
- Encouraging positive life experiences for the children
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or via email at email@example.com.