Registered Service Manager to support our client based in Godalming, Surrey.
This role focuses between supporting adults with epilepsy and complex needs within a residential setting, with 9 homes on this site, the age range is between 20-80. Our client is looking for a Registered Manager to be responsible for one or two of these homes alongside 5 other Registered managers on site.
Hours and Salary
£40,000 - £43,000 per year.
Monday -Friday 37.5 hours (Must work 1 weekend in 4 on rotation and must work one shift a month till 10.30pm to meet night staff and /or hold night meeting.)
This is a temp cover with an opportunity to become permanent after 3 months.
Roles and responsibilities as the Registered Service Manager.
- In addition to the duties performed by a support worker/senior support worker will manage and organise the staff team.
- Take charge of the rota to ensure the unit is properly always staffed.
- To supervise and manage Deputy Service manager, senior support workers, support workers, night team members and bank staff including their appraisals, supervisions, and induction where appropriate.
- Ensure that training of all staff is up to date, and they can demonstrate understanding.
- Support other senior staff and assist in the implementation of management decisions. Peer support and buddying when needed.
- Assist senior support workers and support workers with the updating and monitoring of essential documentation.
- Be available for on-call duties when required.
- Administer buccal midazolam, diazepam, analgesic and other prescribed "required need" medication.
Benefits for you as the Registered Service Manager
- Training and Development paid for by CHA.
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Registered Service Manager
- Enhanced Child and Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working within epilepsy, autism and vulnerable adults.
- NVQ level 5 in leadership and management or equivalent required.
- Understanding of CQC Requirements
- Driver with vehicle (desirable)
If this Registered Service Manager role is something you are interested in, please apply.
Kira Hindmarsh - email@example.com - 07442583541