Are you a registered nurse? Do you want to start fresh in a modern and quality care home that truely cares?
Main Accountability as a Registered Nurse:
As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you'll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments. You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks - NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring, kind and compassionate.
The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Strong Management and Leadership skills
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
In return, we will give you:
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
Please apply here if this seems like the perfect job role for you!