A family owned, Therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Registered Manager. You will be overseeing the day-to-day social work functions of the organisation, including managing social workers, Ofsted requirements and business development. This is a full-time, Home-based, Permanent position.
Carers are based in and around Bedfordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and North London.
As the ideal Registered Manager, you will need to have a background within a fostering service and ideally in a management role. You will also need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agency's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Travel Package
- Flexibility to work from Home
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- Monitoring and maintaining full compliance with regulations and standards to ensure excellent outcomes for children and young people and excellent audits from the regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring any matters concerning safeguarding are dealt with in accord with government guidelines and company policy.
- To contribute to the development of a therapeutic fostering service.
- To assist in the development of the annual development plans for foster carers and staff.
Requirements of you as the Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Knowledge of a therapeutic fostering Service
- Leadership and Management Experience
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South East England
Salary: up to £65,000 plus progression bonuses and yearly bonuses
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!