An exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager. to work for a local, growing, progressive supported living provider in Berkshire, to deliver quality care to clients that have Mental Health conditions and Learning Disabilities £38,000 - £40,000 plus bonuses
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
You will support the Operations Manager in overseeing supported living services for users that have Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions.
- Access to a rewards scheme designed to save money on shopping
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Induction and ongoing training.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work
- Wellbeing support (including counselling services, occupational health, and physiotherapy)
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- A successful track record of managing staff within adult services
- A great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
Salary: £38000 - £40000
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Laura at email@example.com or 07990044874 for more information on similar roles.