Are you a Service Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a group that can provide clear career progression?
Are you passionate about making a change towards peoples lives?
If so, then my client would love to hear from you.
I am looking for a Service Manager for a permanent full-time position to manage a well-established care and nursing home for 36 adults with physical disabilities in the Georgian town of Ampthill. Only a short drive from Bedford and Milton Keynes. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop, making a difference to so many lives by enabling the people who use the service to enjoy independence and fulfilment.
We are looking for a Service Manager who has strong experience with CQC and to have experience in managing nursing and care teams / supervisory or management experience in a care environment
If you are a dynamic, motivational manager that can demonstrate great leadership skills and the ability to think outside the box, then I would love to hear from you.
What's on offer:
- Fantastic salary between £43,000 to £48,000
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience managing nursing and care teams or management experience in a care enviroment
- Experience managing a team of staff.
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion.
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you are ready to for a new challenge within your career, then apply now.