Are you a Registered Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a group that can provide clear career progression?
Are you passionate about making a change towards people's lives?
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop, making a difference to so many lives by enabling the people who use our service to enjoy independence and fulfilment.
The service is a 22 bed service that provides support to adults with physical disabilities.
You will be reporting to the Regional Manager, you will provide clear direction and be responsible for the day to day management of the support provided within the service. Your key responsibilities will include management and supervision of a great staff team, financial and health and safety management to fulfil our statutory obligations.
You will implement systems and procedures designed to promote positive outcomes for disabled people within the service, ensuring a flexible, proactive approach whilst meeting the desired outcomes of the people we support. You will manage the recruitment, selection and on-going training, development and performance of all staff in the service, to ensure achievement of national minimum care standard requirements.
This is a challenging yet exciting role, offering you the opportunity to bring your passion and enthusiasm to the largest pan disability charity in the UK, making a real difference to the lives of all our residents.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company that can offer you great progression opportunities.
What's on offer:
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- A fantastic salary up to £42,000
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Pensions - we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- DBS checks and clearances paid for
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience managing nursing and care teams or management experience in a care environment
- Experience managing a team of staff.
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion.
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you are ready to for a new challenge within your career, then apply now.