Are you an experienced Locality, Multi-site, Service Manager or Registered Manager within the CQC and Adult social care? Are you looking to join a specialist and nationwide organisation Apply here!
I am seeking an experienced Manager with a strong track record in management of CQC regulated services and leading a senior staff team. You will oversee 3 supported living services for those that have Learning Disabilities in East Sussex
The Service Manager role is paying £50,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it. You will also receive:
- A generous pension scheme that includes life cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light card
- Health care plan
- Flexible and substantial annual leave
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Provable track record of managing nursing homes and relevant departments i.e. therapies
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy building and managing high performing staff teams
If you want to work somewhere forward-thinking, where you will be a valued and play and integral part in the growth and future of the company and its service users then