Are you an experienced Service Manager, Locality Manager, Home Manager or Registered Manager within mental health services? Are you based in or looking to be based in Barry, South Wales? Apply here!
My client is a leading provider of specialist services for adults with mental health diagnosis or learning disabilities. We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager for a residential home specialising in care and support to adults with mental health conditions. The home is based in Barry and is an 11 bed residential home.
You will be the focal point, managing the day to day running of the homes, developing a positive and high performing culture and ensuring compliance in the home.
My client is a leading specialist healthcare and social care provider with national coverage.
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience in mental health services, previous experience as a Registered Manager or a Service Manager, positive style with a keen focus on CQC compliance.
The Registered Manager will be offered
- Salary up to £35,000
- Monday to Friday working pattern with on call duties
- Leading specialist mental health care provider
- Clear career progression pathway
To be considered as Registered Manager, you must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4
- Managerial experience of care homes, supported living or accommodation with mental health
- Positive leadership style with a commitment to delivering high quality care and support
If you are looking for your next career move and want to join a fantastic specialist care provider, please apply!