Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Posted 03 March 2023
- Salary Up to £38172 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameAlex Day
Are you a Service Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a group that can provide clear career progression?
Are you passionate about making a change towards people's lives?
A brand-new exciting opportunity is available to join a one of the UKs leading providers within Adult Social Care that specialise in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviours.
The Service Manager will lead the operational management of a Supported Living service in St Teath. The service supports A range of clients of all ages who have complex needs, learning disabilities or challenging behaviours. You will be responsible for ensuring that the service is operating at its very best and delivering the best possible care for the service users.
My client is looking for an experience Registered Manager, Service Manager, Scheme Manager or Locality Manager who has a strong background in complex needs, learning disabilities, autism of challenging behaviours.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer you great progression opportunities.
What's on offer:
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions.
- Fantastic Salary £38,127
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development.
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Pension Plan
- DBS checks and clearances paid for
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience managing a team of staff.
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion.
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you are ready to for a new challenge within your career, then apply now.