Are you a Registered Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a group that can provide clear career progression?
Are you passionate about making a change towards people's lives?
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop, making a difference to so many lives by enabling the people who use our service to enjoy independence and fulfilment.
The service is a 12-bed service that supports adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
You will implement systems and procedures designed to promote positive outcomes for Learning Disabilities, ensuring a flexible, proactive approach whilst meeting the desired outcomes of the people we support. You will manage the recruitment, selection and on-going training, development and performance of all staff in the service, to ensure achievement of national minimum care standard requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company that can offer you great progression opportunities.
What's on offer:
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- A fantastic salary up to £36,000
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Pensions - we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- DBS checks and clearances paid for
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience managing nursing and care teams or management experience in a care environment
- Experience managing a team of staff.
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion.
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you are ready to for a new challenge within your career, then apply now