Are you a Registered Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a group that can provide clear career progression?
Are you passionate about making a change towards people's lives?
A brand-new exciting opportunity is available to join a well-established organisation as a Registered Manager position in Stevenage and Essex
You will be responsible for three residential services in Stevenage and two service in Essex that supports adults with Autism, learning disabilities and mental health. The aim is to maximise a person's independence in a comfortable environment, helping them to reach their personal goals and aspirations.
As the Registered Manager, you will ensure a well-run service, responsible for providing the highest standards of care and support. You will promote independence and choice to our customers in line with our vision and mission. This service will include a range of needs including enhanced & complex needs as well as some independent flats.
Responsible for holding registration of the service, you will line manage a dedicated staff team, providing great leadership and clear direction.
If so, then my client would love to hear from you.
What's on offer:
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Pensions - we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- DBS checks and clearances paid for
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience managing nursing and care teams or management experience in a care environment
- Experience managing a team of staff.
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion.
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you are ready to for a new challenge within your career, then apply now.