A specialist Independent Fostering Agency, supporting 40 families, are looking for a Registered Manager to be based in their head office in Kent. As the Registered Manager, you will be providing effective and efficient leadership to all staff and operations. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
This independent fostering agency has been rated "Good" via Ofsted with "outstanding" features. As the registered manager, you will need to have experience of working within the fostering sector, Ideally within an independent fostering agency.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- Salary of up to £63,000 per annum
- Generous Annual leave
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- Ensure services are delivered in line with The Fostering Services
- Take strategic and operational leadership in recruiting, training, and supervising foster carers
- Responsible for ensuring that Fostering Panels operate within statutory requirements
- Responsible for actively and regularly monitoring outcomes for children and the quality of the care provided
Requirements of you as the Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Significant experience of working within the fostering sector
- Excellent staff management and supervisory experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Ramsgate, Kent
Salary: up to £63,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!