Registered Manager - Extra Care
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary Up to £45377 per annum + - 6 Month Contract
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced Registered Manager with CQC? Have you got experience managing extra care services? Would you like to work for a leading not for profit employer? Apply here!
I am recruiting for a CQC Registered Manager to manage a specialist extra care with housing and care services based in Totnes, Devon.
This role is an initial 6 month period but has potential to go permanent.
The Registered Manager will be responsible for the CQC compliance, person centred support delivery of the service users, line managing a large staff team, performance management across the service.
My client is a leading national not for profit who support adults all varieties of needs across the UK in CQC regulated services.
The Registered Manager is a 6 month contract, paying £45,377 (FTE)
The successful candidate must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Prior experience as a Registered Manager with CQC
- Understanding of CQC, extra care, rent and tenancy agreements and working with vulnerable adults
- Proven record in managing social care staff teams and delivering high performance.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge for 2023, apply here!