Job: Registered Manager - Children's Home (Deputies Considered)
Role: Full-time, permanent
We have available a very unique opportunity to be a part of a very experienced Leadership team and support the opening of a brand new 3 bedded children's home.
This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to develop a new service in Harrow. The successful candidate will be an inspirational role model for not only the young person but also the staff.
Following this, there is huge scope for growth for the right individual as there are plans to develop further provisions within the Region. This will offer fantastic development opportunities for anyone who joins this provider as they continue to go from strength to strength
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Salary of £50,000
- £10,000 Bonus
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Relocation Package (where applicable)
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555