Job: Registered Manager - Children's Home (Deputies Considered)
Salary: Up to £60,000
Role: Full-time, permanent
We have available a very unique opportunity to be apart leading provider of Children's Homes with homes across the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to develop a new service within Somerset, including opening a new 3 bed home and having a key role in the training of staff. The successful candidate will be an inspirational role model for not only the young person but also staff.
Following this, there is huge scope for growth for the right individual as there are plan to develop further provisions within the South West. This will offer fantastic development opportunities for anyone who joins this provider as they continue to go from strength to strength
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Earning Potential circa £60,000
- Pension contribution
- 33 days annual leave
- Relocation Package (where applicable)
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555