Job: Registered Manager - Children's Home (Deputies Considered)
Location: London, Brent, Neasden
Salary: Up to £52,500
Role: Full-time, permanent
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join a young and ambitious organisation. This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to work in an existing, Ofsted Good Home with a full staff team already in place.
The successful candidate will be given huge opportunities to be instrumental in creating an industry-leading children's home provider whose pure focus is delivering the best opportunities to the UK's most vulnerable young people. You will become instrumental in creating a fun, hardworking, and high-performing environment for your staff which will be replicated across multiple homes.
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Earning Potential circa £52,500
- Basic Salary of £45,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
- Additional £7500 Bonus
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits, and more!
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555