Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK
Are you a Registered Manager for a children's home who's looking for a new challenge? Do you have a proven track record with Ofsted?
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join a brand new children's provider located in Edgware. My client is looking for a Registered Manager who will have the oversight and management of the compliance and legislative aspects of the care home operation of the organisation. This a great chance for a Registered Manager to come in an make the home their own due to the company been a start up.
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Earning Potential circa £50,000
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Good or Outstanding recent Ofsted rating
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
If you want to work for a leading charity children's care provider, apply here!