Job: Children's Home Manager
Salary: £48,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
Role: Full-time, permanent
We have available a very unique opportunity to be apart leading provider of Children's Homes in Kent.
This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to work with an Ofsted Outstanding provider with a number of homes in Kent.
As the manager you'll take ownership of an existing 4 bedded home with a full staff team, and a current rating of Good in all areas. You'll benefit by being part of an amazing company with lots of on going support when you need it, but also the autonomy to run your home as you see fit.
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Salary of £48,000 (Negotiable)
- Pension contribution
- 28 Days leave plus Bank Holidasys
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555