Are you a Registered Manager for a children's home who's looking for a new challenge? Do you have a proven track record with Ofsted? Apply here!
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join a leading provider in Bourne End. My client is looking for a Registered Manager who will have the oversight and management of the compliance and legislative aspects of the care homes operation, ensuring that the service provides comprehensive care packages that include integrated treatment programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established organisation supporting children and making a difference towards their lives.
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Earning Potential circa £50,000
- Performance related bonuses up to 10%
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Good or Outstanding recent Ofsted rating
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
If you want to work for a leading charity children's care provider, apply here!