Are you an experienced Deputy Manager or Registered Manager working within Children's Social Care and looking for your next career move? Do you have a proven track record with Ofsted? Apply here!
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager for a national provider supporting children and young people with challenging behaviours in Ribble Valley.
Some Benefits of the Registered Manager:
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Sick pay entitlement
- Additional companywide benefits including reward schemes
- Continuous professional development under an experienced regional manager and internal company support network
Duties for the Registered Manager:
- Support the overall management, compliance and financials within your service
- Maintain "Good" ratings through effective leadership management and Ofsted knowledge
- Proactively maintain and build your network to ensure high quality of care for the children and young people
- Pass down knowledge and experience to staff and upcoming managers
- Deal with any incidences proactively and efficiently
- Create, develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Requirements of the Registered Manager:
- Level 5 In Leadership and Management desirable
- Experienced in managing a successful team within a children's residential environment
- A good, solid understanding of OFSTED regulations and relevant frameworks
- Experience of improving and maintaining services at a "Good" rating
Does this sound like you or an opportunity you cannot miss out on? If so, apply now!