Registered Manager - Children's Home
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary Up to £45000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Are you a Registered Manager for a children's home who's looking for a new challenge? Do you have a proven track record with Ofsted? Apply here!
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join a leading charity children's provider in Cambridgeshire. My client is looking for a Registered Manager who will have the oversight and management of the compliance and legislative aspects of the care home operation of the Trust, ensuring that the service remains integrated within the Therapeutic Model and comprehensive care packages that include integrated treatment programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established charity organisation who support children and make a difference towards their lives.
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Outstanding salary of £45,000
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your continuous development
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits, Blue Light Card and more!
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Good or Outstanding recent Ofsted rating
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555.