Registered Manager - Children's Home
- Posted 05 May 2023
- Salary £43000 - £45000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameAlex Day
Are you an experienced Children's Home Manager?
Are you looking to join an exciting and child-led company?
Are you looking to start 2023 with a new job? Apply here!
My client is a leading provider of high quality, child focused residential children's homes based in the South East of England. This company are ambitious, exciting and looking to add some real quality to their managerial team.
I am looking for an experienced Children's Home Manager or experienced (3 years+) Deputy Manager in children's homes to manage a brand new 5 bed home based in Dunstable for children aged 8-18 with emotional, behavioural difficulties.
The home caters for vulnerable young people with behavioural, social issues and/or traumatic beginnings.
The Children's Home Manager role is paying a fantastic basic salary of £45,000 with an additional performance related bonus of £7,500 on top.
To be considered for the Children's Home Manager role, you must have :
- Previous Ofsted Registered Manager experience or extensive Deputy Manager experience (min 3 years) in a children's home
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Strong knowledge of children's social care legislation, Ofsted, safeguarding
- Positive personality who is child led in practice
If you are looking for a new role and want to join a leading specialist children's home provider, apply here!