Job: Registered Manager
Salary: up to £50,000
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Are you a strong Deputy Manager or an experienced Registered Manager looking for their next career move then this may be the role for you!
My client is looking for the next euthiastic manager to come in a lead an exceptional team to improve the lives of their residents. Based in the Telford area, they support some of the most vulnerable children through a person centred approach giving them a safe and support enviroment to grow and achieve their dreams and goals.
What's on offer for the Registered Manager:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Full Induction and on going support
- Generous annual entitlement
- On going career development and prospects
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management either completed or on going
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates.