Are you an experienced Service Manager, Locality Manager, Home Manager or Registered Manager within learning disabilities social care? Are you based commutable to Plympton? Apply here!
My client is a charity and is looking for an experienced and motivational Registered Manager to manage a specialist resdidential service based in Plympton, Devon.
You will be the focal point for the patch, managing the day to day running of the homes, opening new services and driving the quality standards to the highest level.
My client is a leading specialist healthcare and social care provider with national coverage.
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience in learning disabilities, previous experience as a Registered Manager or a Service Manager, positive style with a keen focus on CQC compliance.
The Registered Manager will be offered
- Salary of £35,000
- Monday to Friday working pattern with on call duties
- Leading local charity who support adults LD
- Clear career progression pathway
To be considered as Registered Manager, you must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4
- Experience working with adults with learning disabilities
- CQC service management experience or supervisory experience
If you are looking for your next career move and want to join a fantastic specialist care provider, please apply!