An exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager. to work for an established nationwide charity provider in Southampton, to deliver quality care to clients that have Mental Health conditions and Learning Disabilities, Flexible working offered. £42,000
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
You will support the Operations Manager in overseeing a supported living service for users that have Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions and require PBS
- Access to a rewards scheme designed to save money on shopping
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Induction and ongoing training.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work
- Wellbeing support (including counselling services, occupational health, and physiotherapy)
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- A successful track record of managing staff within adult services
- A great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Understanding and experience with PBS
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07990044874 for more information on similar roles.