Are you a care home manager or a domiciliary care manager and looking for a change? Do you love working with older people?
Fantastic opportunity available for a Registered Manager of a retirement estate in Urmston offering for sale 1 and 2 bedroom flats and onsite 24 hour care packages to older people in a retirement development.
This is a great chance to work for one of the UK's best retirement care providers in their luxury development.
The Registered Estate Manager is paid £38,357.69 per annum and includes Paid Overtime (any hours worked over 38.75 hours week), Annual Bonus scheme plus extensive benefits package.
As the Registered Manager you will take overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the development, including but not limited to:
- CQC compliance
- Staff management, development & recruitment
- Budgetary control
- Complaint resolution
- Internal auditing & quality assurance
In order to become the CQC Registered Manager for this development, you will need:
- QCF level 5 in Health & Social care or equivalent
- Experience in leading, inspiring and developing a team
- Competent IT skills
- Previous management experience in a similar environment is desirable but not essential
- Enthusiasm and passion to provide an excellent standard of care
This role is perfect for a Registered Manager within a older persons care home or domiciliary care service who is looking for a Registered Manager post with a lower need client group and who enjoys the relationship building part of the job.
Salary: £38,357.69 + Paid Overtime Annual Bonus scheme