An Therapeutic Agency are looking for Registered Manager for their well-thought of Fostering service.
This is a full-time and permanent position.
Carers over Bedfordshire, Hertsfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A fantastic supportive team
- Annual leave + bank holidays
- A good work life balance
- A competitive Pension Scheme
- Other terrific benefits
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- Overseeing a team of Social Workers
- Quality Assurance
- Supervision and Practice
- Business Development
- Overseeing Foster Carer Recruitment & Attrition
- Managing & contributing to Foster Carer & staff training
Requirements of you as Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within a management position in Children's Social Work
- Significant experience of working within Fostering, ideally in an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity
Location: South East England
Salary Scale: up to £75,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation