Are you a Children's Registered Manager or experienced Deputy Manager within residential care for young people who is passionate about making a difference to children with SEMH/EBD and/or Learning Disabilities? Are you looking to join an exciting, specialist child focused company? Apply here!
I am looking for an experienced and Ambitious Children's Deputy or Registered Manager to oversee a therapeutic childrens home in Warrington. The Children's Registered Manager role is paying a fantastic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
To be considered for the Registered Manager role, you must have :
- Previous Ofsted Registered Manager experience or extensive Deputy Manager experience (min 2 years) in a children's home
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management or working/willing to work towards it
- Strong knowledge of children's social care legislation, Ofsted, safeguarding
- Hardworking, resilient and a positive personality who is dedicated to a child focused practice
The Registered Manager will receive:
- Full training and support
- Career Progression
- Annual Leave
- Company Pension
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Sick Pay
If you are looking for a new role and want to join a specialist children's home provider, Apply here!