Are you a Registered Home Manager within adults social care? Are you looking to work with a specialist company that provides education and treatment for young people that come with disabilities? Apply Now!
As the Registered Manager you will lead an established team to provide direct support to staff, providing high quality care, treatment and education to young people . My client is a unique and specialist adults social care provider that is currently looking for a Registered Manager for a residential home supporting vulnerable adults with compled needs.
The Successful Candidate will receive:
- Starting salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- Additional bonuses
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Loyalty scheme
- Paid for DBS
- Vouchers and discounts
- Pension scheme
- Team building days and award ceremonies
You will need:
- A level 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent
- Excellent Mentoring and Leadership Abilities
- Experience of managing adult's residential services
- Excellent knowledge of CQC, Quality Care Standards, and relevant legislation
- Ensuring to help adults with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Experience and ability in case management and care plans
Is this role for you? please contact Zoe at Charles Hunter Associates