Back to jobs
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary Up to £61300 per annum + + Child Psychotherapy Qualification
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced Manager in residential children's homes? Are you looking to work in a highly therapeutic service? Would you like fully funded support to train as a Child Psychotherapist? Apply here!
My client, a charity who are one of the UK's elite therapeutic children's home and education providers.
The Registered Manager includes running the Ofsted regulated children's home, being clinical lead of Therapeutic Practice delivery, ensuring Ofsted compliance, providing the highest quality psychological support to the young people.
To be considered for the Registered Manager role, you must have:
- Previous Registered Manager experience in an Ofsted regulated home
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Strong knowledge of children's social care legislation, Ofsted, safeguarding
- Self analytical approach to therapeutic care delivery
- Commitment to self development and studying for a Child Psychotherapy accreditation.
If you are looking to manage a highly therapeutic service whilst being offered the chance to train as a Child Psychotherapist, apply here!