- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary £55000 - £75000 per annum + Performance bonuses
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameTom McKenna
A small, independently owned Fostering Agency, who were formed by two former foster carers, are looking for a Registered Manager to join their team and manage a service covering South East London, Kent and Sussex. This position is a full-time and permanent position.
This Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Registered Manager who has relevant knowledge of the legislative and regulatory framework and has significant experience within Fostering. Ideally, within an independent Fostering Agency or Charity. The successful candidate will develop the services in the region together with their small, highly motivated team.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager
- Performance related bonuses every quarter
- Realistic earnings of £75,000 per annum and above
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- Managing the fostering service to ensure that it is financially viable for the purpose of achieving the aims and objectives set out in the Statement of Purpose.
- To adhere to relevant legislation regulation and company policies and procedures
- Work to improve the retention and recruitment of foster carers in the region
Requirements of you as the Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Managerial experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Kent / Sussex / South London (home-based)
Salary: From £60,000 per annum (however negotiable for the right candidate / experience) plus performance related bonuses
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!