- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary £44000 - £60400 per annum + Benefits inc out of hours payment
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameTom McKenna
A large fostering charity, rated one of the best charities in the UK to work for, are looking for a Registered Manager to look after and run a fostering service that covers East London, Hertfordshire and Essex. This role is full-time, permanent, home-based position.
As a Registered Manager, you will need to have fostering and family placements experience, or children's social work statutory experience at a Senior level.
Benefits for you:
- 31 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- London weighting payment of over £3,000 per annum
- Out of hours payments of £1500 per annum
- Flexible working arrangements (including compressed hours, flexibility around core hours, volunteer days policy)
- Family friendly policies.
- Homeworking 'bundle' including annual allowance of £750, IT equipment and a loan for home office set up.
- Stakeholder pension scheme (salary sacrifice) and life insurance from day one.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Director of Children's Services, the Registered Service Manager has responsibility for the smooth running of a staff team of Social Workers, Family Finder, Duty Social Workers, Consultants, Panel Members, Administration Team and Children's and Young People's Resource Workers.
The post holder will prioritise trauma informed and therapeutic methodologies and actively support and encourage diversity and inclusion within all aspects of the role
Location: Homebased covering East London, Essex and Hertfordshire
Salary: up to £60,500 per annum (inclusive of home working allowance and London weighting allowance)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!