Back to jobs
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- ReferenceFW - C - BW_1683733342
- Contact NameFlora Waterhouse
Registered Manager - Bournemouth / Salary starting at £30,000-£40,000.
The Childrens Registered Manager must have an NVQ 5 or above (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards completing this qualification.
The Childrens Registered Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of running the home.
- To ensure young people are supported and prepared to move on to independent living.
- To ensure that high levels of emotional and physical support, appropriate activities, comfortable accommodation, and the service of keyworkers are planned, provided, and applied in accordance with home's service specification.
Hours for you as a Childrens Registered Manager:
- 40 hours per week (9am - 6pm) but can be flexible throughout the week.
- 1 hr unpaid lunch break.
Requirements for you as a Childrens Registered Manager:
- DBS Disclosure: An Enhanced check will be required for this post.
- To have line management experience within a care role.
- All staff are expected to demonstrate a commitment to the vision, aims and core principles of the client and be prepared to contribute towards these aims within their staff team.
- The Childrens Registered Manager may be required to be part of a management rota providing out of hours support for the Company and to cover a sleep-in shift if required to cover sickness or annual leave.
Benefits for you as a Childrens Registered Manager:
- Working as part of a dedicated team who are passionate and are focused on making a real difference.
- Monthly staff raffle prize.
- Extensive team learning events and practice groups.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
Full Job description can be sent upon request
Please contact Flora Waterhouse via the Charles Hunter Associates website for more information regarding this Childrens Registered Manager opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.