Back to jobs
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary £38000 - £50000 per annum + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Do you have experience running a Children's Residential Home?
Are you a strong character with a resilient personality?
Do you live in or near Oxfordshire?
We are looking for an Interim Registered Manager to run a six-bed residential home, supporting children with Learning Difficulties and Challenging Behaviour in Oxfordshire. There is also an opportunity to apply for the role on a longer-term permanent basis.
Benefits for you:
- Becoming a Registered Manager for a National Children's Charity
- Comprehensive training programme to help develop your career
- Opportunity to make changes and implement new processes in to the home
- A large support team around you
- Opportunity to go permanent and provide stability in your profession
- The client is building a therapeutic network that you can be a part of!
- Competitive Salary
- Accessible location
- Flexible Working Hours that suit you
- Central location in Oxfordshire
Contracted house for Registered Manager:
- 37 hours per week
- Monday - Friday (9:00-17:00/10:00-18:00/11:00-19:00)
- Part of the on-call rota
- Salary Range from £38,000 - £50,000 per annum
Requirements for you:
Desirable for applicants to hold any of these qualifications:
- NVQ or QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services with Children and Young People Residential Management Pathway.
- NVQ 4 Level 4 Leadership and Management combined with NVQ Level 4 Social Care and a Registered Managers Award
- Experience working as a Registered Manager within children's services
- Experience working in a Ofsted regulated home
- Staff management and performance management
- Hiring of new staff into a service
- Be able to build rapport with commissioners and agencies to help support the staffing for the homes.
- Essential to have good time management skills to be able to oversee the challenges of the home