- Posted 24 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you a Registered or service manager who is experienced in managing supported living or adult services ? Do have a passion for supporting those with learning disabilities or mental health? Do you want to work for a local, growing and person centred organisation who specialise in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism? Apply here!
I am looking for an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in overseeing Adult social care services.If you are confident in your knowledge and implementation of the CQC and other relevant legislation, organised and proactive then I want to hear from you!
The Service Manager role is paying £35,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also receive:
- Access to a rewards scheme designed to save money on shopping
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Induction and ongoing training.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work
- Wellbeing support (including counselling services, occupational health, and physiotherapy)
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- A successful track record of leading staff teams
- A great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- A minimum of a year managing adult services
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams