Back to jobs
- Posted 17 March 2023
- Salary £65000 - £75000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Are you an experienced manager in elderly care within nursing homes? Do you have NMC registration? Are you looking to work for an independent home with a family feel that delivers high quality care and has a family feel? Apply Here!
I am looking for a Registered Manager with an NMC registration who has exceptional leadership skills and track record in leading staff teams within nursing homes. You will be working for a family run, person centred and high-quality nursing home in Shepperton, Surrey.
The Registered Manager must:
- Have proven experience in deputy level duties within care for adults or older people with clinical needs
- A clean and current NMC registration
- Experience in leading staff teams and performance management
- To have good knowledge of CQC, quality assurance and relevant legislation
- an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or higher.
The Registered Manager will receive:
- A salary of £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
- Guaranteed contracted hours of 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Fully funded qualifications and progressions opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days statutory Bank holidays
- Annual staff award scheme
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation, Apply Now!