- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Are you an experienced manager in Children and Young Person care within residential settings?
Do you have experience working with EBD or Trauma?
Are you looking to work for an national provider that delivers high quality care and has a family feel? Apply Here!
I am looking for a Registered Manager who has exceptional leadership skills and track record in leading staff teams within children homes. You will be working for a family run, person centred and high quality home in Worcester
This is a full time, permanent role that pays £45,000 with bonus potential
As a Manager you will support the staff and manage the day to day running of the home, performance management of staff, assessments, tranisitions and compliance whilst maintaining a high quality of care that is person centred and safeguards its residents.
To be successful you must:
- Have proven managerial experience working within children home
- Experience in leading staff teams and performance management
- To have good knowledge of OFSTED, quality assurance and relevant legislation
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management, or willingness to complete
In return you will recieve:
- A salary of £45,000 per annum
- Fully funded qualifications and progressions opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days statutory Bank holidays
- Annual staff award scheme
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation , Apply Now!