- Posted 03 February 2023
- Salary £32000 - £38000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you a Registered Manager experienced in residential services, supported living or domiciliary care? Do have a passion for supporting those with physical or learning disabilities? Do you want to work for a leading Provider in Adult Care? Apply here!
Are you an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in overseeing Learning Disability services? I am seeking an experienced Manager with robust understanding and experience in CQC regulated services as well as assessment criteria to take over a developing service in Reading
The Registered Manager role is paying £32,000 TO £38,000 (DOE) on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also receive:
- Access to a rewards scheme designed to save money on shopping
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Induction and ongoing training.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work
- Wellbeing support (including counselling services, occupational health, and physiotherapy)
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- A successful track record of networking, Business development and set up of services
- A great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- A minimum of 3 years managing mental health services.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams