Are you a Registered Manager experienced in Multi site management? Do have a passion for leading services that support those with Learning Disabilities and /or mental health conditions? you want to work with a leading provider in adult social care? Apply NOW!
Are you an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in overseeing Learning Disability services? I am seeking an experienced Manager with robust understanding and experience in CQC regulated services as well as assessment criteria to set up brand new residential service in East Sussex
The Registered Manager role is paying up to £50,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also receive:
- 25 Annual Leave plus Bank holiday Mondays
- Pension contribution
- Bonus schemes
- Full support and through induction
- Training and career progression
- Private medical insurance
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- A successful track record of networking, Business development and set up of services
- A great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- A minimum of 3 years managing mental health services.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams